Monday, April 03, 2006

Poem Day

Poetry

The words I write have come to be,
known to all as poetry;
from my heart has come of late,
the songs of love and songs of fate.

From my heart has come of late,
beneath the shell of my own faith,
came the rhymes of stories true,
and of all the things I've yet to do.

Came the rhymes of stories true,
and my hand, it slowly drew,
the rhymes of various symetry,
blind to eyes, but the heart can see.

The rhymes of various symetry,
this thing I write called poetry,
when mind's astray and thoughts had faltered,
the words I write shall never falter.

When mind's astray and thoughts had faltered,
and new blood's kin has come and withered;
I know my words will be at free,
alive forever and always be.

I know my words will be at free,
the rhymes I wrote called poetry,
with God may all you live to see,
my life and love in poetry.

Copyright ©2007 Rizal Repin

No comments: