Monday, October 10, 2005

Migraine

I have been having a migraine since last Thursday. Ask anyone and they will tell you that 4 days consecutive headaches is probably not a good thing. People have so many opinions about how I got my headaches. Here are some of my favourites...

1) Not enough sleep - my mother's reason for being sick, any kind of sickness. Coughing? Not enough sleep. High Fever? Not enough sleep. Denggi? Not enough sleep.
2) Hair too long - another friend of mine suggested this, told one of my schoolmates and he agreed. Duh.
3) Lack of Salt/Water - basically the idea is that my body is short of some minerals and headaches are a sign. Hmm.. interesting, but its never happened before so quite unlikely.

Well, the headaches are getting less frequent, less intense. Must be all the sleep/water/salt I've been having over the weekend. Migraines probably caused by a crick in my neck. Happened earlier this year and I got a better pillow. Now I may need my neck stretched or massaged.

Also bought an Ipod finally. Couldnt get it to work with my super high tech PC. Damn computer thinks any hardisk you plug in (which is essentially what an Ipod is) is something you can run programs on. So it tried to access and boot from an Ipod. If I plug in the Ipod after startup, the screen goes blank and nothing else happens - means the motherboard is trying to access the Ipod as a hardrive and failing miserably.

Sucks

Felt: Stress/Anxiety
Heard: Green Day

No comments: