Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Puasa

Its more than half way through puasa and raya is just around the corner. Time flies. Before you know it we'll be celebrating christmas and new year. I'm not in the habit of making resolutions - never had. Well that's a lie. I did make one resolution two years ago. Resolved to remember birthdays and send cards. And today? I still only remember a handful of birthdays - and actually know just a little more than that.

Thinking about resolutions and birthdays during puasa month is a bit odd. But its quite simple. My sister had her birthday 2 weeks ago, mother had hers last saturday. There's another one coming up this weekend. In November I know at least 4 people with birthdays then - myself included (of course the exact date is written somewhere). I'm not sure if its a fluke that I know more scorpios than anything else.

Soon it will be Raya.. this time I plan to visit more relatives.. usually we get away to early and never bother visiting my uncles. Anyway.. birthdays are one thing, but it'll be great to see what the rest of the family are up to. I just realised I know nothing of what they are doing.. I don't even remember who are my cousins.

Anyway.. looks like I have more things to add to my resolution list.

No comments: