Tuesday, November 08, 2005

My wife says she wears the pants..

Skirts or pants its all the same to me. At least I don't complain about it. Sure there are a lot of things I cannot do, there are also somethings which I do pretty well. There are also things which I know how to do - but I absolutely cannot be bothered with. In fact quite a lot of things fall into this category which include - doing things around the house, fixing anything wrong with my car, and generally teaching dense people new things. I like teaching people, but stupid people are just a waste of time. This is more in relation to my work.

I've got no problems with wearing a skirt. Having a dick is overated anyway - sure its easy when you're peeing but try masturbating - messy messy. Also it sticks out and stands on attention when you want it to shutup. It practically has a mind of its own and is generally a nuisance unless its time to fuck: when it kinda becomes an option. (Yes you don't need a dick to have sex either).

My friends in the office say I deserve to wear a skirt because of how my golf is. I hate business golf so it would explain my performance and the fact that in our internal tournaments I'm playing a handicap of 30. For those non players out there - the highest handicap given to men is 24. Thus the skirt reference.

We may not realise it but skirt wearers get it all out there. As long as it doesn't have anything to do with work or politics - where pants still rule the day. In fact pin-striped Hugo Boss pants rule the most. But skirt wearers get everything else: they get doors opened for them, dinners bought for them, gifts bought for them - all because pants wearers constantly want to get into those skirts. But I digress.

Wearing pants all the time is really nothing to be proud of, but neither is being in a skirt all the time either. Ideally we should balance our skirt and pants wearing days. Some days call for pants, others call for more skirts. Personally I'm lazy - get me in a skirt and I'll figure out ways to avoid wearing the pants. So really.. its no big a deal to have a pants wearing wife. In fact independent women are a turn on.. or used to be at one point in time.. in any case I'm not complaining.

1 comment:

Ashkarya said...

pppbbbtttthhhhh