Monday, November 28, 2005

Too much on the plate

I should not be writing in blogs, not when there's so much to do here. Dunno how I manage to cope with the job. I've got two articles due for the bulletin by tomorrow. Neither of which have even started. There's 5000mt or more of ethylene need to be moved in 7 days or the damn plant shuts down. Where am I going to find a buyer in 7 days? Or even a ship for that matter? They just gave me the wonderful Aromatics section - thats another 1 million tons of product to handle, as if the current million tons is not big enough. That' s just the tip of the iceberg. I think I need to get a new job and get out of chemicals.

1 comment:

Ashkarya said...

poor thing! but that's just what you get when you show you're capable: they just keep adding to your plate. hang in there!! anything i can do to alleviate the stress?