Sunday, April 08, 2007

Seven - Revisited

Seven Things to do Before I Die
1) Publish my book.
2) Compile my poetry, maybe print some of them.
3) Fall in love and stay in love again and again...
4) Be at peace with myself and my loved ones.
5) Go to Mecca and complete the Haj.
6) Revisit the places that have created the best memories for me.
7) Be a good person.

Seven Things I Could Do
1) Be present.
2) Start writing my story.
3) Work on being happy.
4) Work on my marriage.
5) Keep in touch with my friends.
6) Love my family.
7) Have no regrets.

Seven Things I do to be Happy
1) Play RPG.
2) Connecting with friends.
3) Have a good conversation.
4) Listen to loud music - fun music.
5) Sing.
6) Dance.
7) Smile.

I tag everyone who reads this... Let me know who you are in my comments so I can read yours! For those wondering why this is a revisit, check out the original post here.

1 comment:

marineko said...

http://marineko.blogspot.com/

yay, i did this! :p