Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Confusion

Its still early and my blood pressure is already up. Time to take a breather. There' a lot of politicking and maneuvering going on nowadays. I think its more of the hazards of the position. We've got external partners trying to get more control and heads up on our operations, got managers lobbying to get their staff higher grades, shipowners on my ass, plus the Gods of productions need to be appeased practically daily. I've got a lunch with one of them, hoping to resolve several outstanding issues by making some food offerings and the ritual kow-tows.

Hmm, looks like the time has come to see the high priests..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok.. I'll bite. Why? What happened??

Freebooterz said...

Heheh as I wrote lah.. too much crap, too little time. Kinda miss being the lowly executive I was..

common, and believe in God said...

no wonder i see "fake" smile on your face nowadays. You must learn how to smile again:-)

Freebooterz said...

Well sorry la.. sometimes susah mau jadi happy la.. but I shouldn't let it get me down.. anywayz..