Monday, March 06, 2006

fish porridge

Sigh,

Had my favourite fish porridge last night after dinner - just before sleeping. I think the thing has been out too long already. Not 20 minutes after I finished downing a bowl, my stomach felt weird and the porridge wanted to come out again.

This was about 2am maybe 3am, so what to do lah.. sat it out and had some gassy drinks to burp my way out (my usual remedy). Worked, but today still feeling rather queezy. Could be the lack of sleep.. ugh. Could be the bad porridge.

Recently been sick or injured quite a bit. Since CNY got problem after problem. Wifey also same thing. Hopefully we're just getting rid of all the bad karma now so that second half of the year we're much healthier.

The girlfriend of my beemer driving friend, let's call him Mr Liverpool also down. While doing a CAT scan for something in the tummy they found a tumour like subtance in the kidney. Now have to operate and suspect cancer.. alamak.. so we just can hope for the best.

At LB: today we're going to have a training session at 8-10pm on communications/presentation. At 10.30 there's a team gathering - for Duke Zacc's team. Hope I can make it pass the training lah.. very tired already.

Felt: Tired & Sick (no kidding)
Seen: Academy Awards (parts of it)
Heard: Marion Raven

4 comments:

Ashkarya said...

poor thing! sorry about porridge. there's tau foo fah in the fridge too. probably will have to throw that away. so need me to give you a massage? but have to come home a bit earlier lah. ok?

Anonymous said...

Awwww.. so shweeeeet.. :p

The View from Above, no more the blog's blog blog?

Freebooterz said...

Haha back to Blog blog blog!

Anonymous said...

Cheaa.. should leave it as the view from above, sounds good.